22- its significance

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Mukul Sharma
    Participant

I have been seeing 22 quite often and I was taken to the hospital for severe abdominal pain . I look at the date and it is 22nd again. I really wanted to know if there is any relation.

Neha Dev
    Participant

According to numerology the number 22 is the Master builder of the Cosmic law. May be it is a sign that aspects of you manifestation are coming into reality.

Sidharth Trivedi
    Participant

I must share this irrespective of how early I leave I reach office either by 9.22 or 10.22. It must be a mere co incidence but it happens with me always. I tried to figure out if there is any hidden meaning behind this or is this number is a sign of something that is going to happen in my life.

Vinayak Iyer
    Participant

Sometimes I feel isnt it about what we focus our attention on to. Our power of thought have never been more effective than it is at this time of the human history. May be there is a hidden meaning behind behind the number 22 but at the same time I feel it is all about what we think and want to believe.

johnwilliams140197
    Participant

In numerology, the number 22 is considered a master number, carrying great significance and potential. It represents the combination of the practicality and reliability of number 4 with the visionary and expansive energy of number 2. Number 22 symbolizes manifesting dreams into reality and bringing about significant transformations in one’s life. It signifies the power of intuition, creativity, and the ability to manifest extraordinary achievements. People associated with the number 22 often possess strong leadership qualities, a strategic mindset, and the potential to make a lasting impact on the world. You can chat with an astrologer from Anytime Astro for more details.

starbreakere
    Participant

The recurrence of the number 22 in your life might be coincidental, or depending on your beliefs, it could have spiritual significance. In numerology, 22 is known as a “Master Number” and is often associated with balance, practicality, insight, stability, and courage. It’s also seen as a powerful sign of the ability to turn dreams into reality.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.