Astral parasites- Have you experienced them

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Shreya Singhal
    Participant

This incident has happened to me a couple of days ago and I have been pondering about this ever since. After I went to sleep I felt like something was holding on to my back . I tried to grab it and it felt like a human head with a mouth . I tried my best to strangle it but it started making weird noises and was blowing furiously into my spine. It really scared me. What exactly could this be?

Nidhi Hegde
    Participant

I presume that you might be having a blockage in that particular area and mostly because of that the parasites are attracted . I suggest it is better you do some energy work and try and remove those emotions which could be the root cause.

Pallavi Jha
    Participant

This is exactly why I like coming to this forum as people here discuss things openly and we can relate to it and help find a solution. Keep continuing!!

Rahul Mehra
    Participant

Most of the astral beings for sure are not all that harmful but as a matter of fact it is better you do not get involved with them quite often. They hardly provide any help in enhancing your spiritual development. It’s better to ask your higher guides to make an appearance and help deal with it.

Sonali Misra
    Participant

A lot of the of these astral beings try and pretend to be the light beings especially the dark ones. They tend to drain out energy and can be very misleading .One must be extremely sensitive to the high vibrations to actually recognize them . In other words your vibrations needs to be higher than the astral vibrations.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.