Astrology and alcohol

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Vishal Soni
    Participant

I am quite inquisitive and would like to know if alcohol can have an impact on a person’s drinking (alcohol consumption) behavior?

Isha Tandon
    Participant

Natal chart of a person can determine a person’s alcoholic behavior. Saturn, Venus and even Rahu can be responsible for a person’s alcoholic behavior. In fact Saturn along with Rahu can even cause smoking.

Janaki Mohan
    Participant

According to modern astrology I must say I found out that Neptune has an influence and I think I can quite well connect that with one of my family member. But I feel one can make genuine efforts and try to reduce the impact that it can have.

Rahul Mehra
    Participant

Can u please enlighten me on how Neptune can have an influence?

Vedka A
    Participant

Yes indeed. Neptune is in the first house lagna. It is either a common denominator or can be very close to the ascendent.

Sonali Misra
    Participant

Alcohol can be very addictive and it gives one a very temporary soothing feeling. Venus is responsible for all the comforts. It is said that the 2 nd house includes your face, nose and mouth and hence it is responsible for the habits that you tend to have which includes smoking , drinking. Even Saturn and Rahu can make one feel very addictive.

Akki Studios
    Participant

sdsf

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.