Astrology and Horoscope

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Pallavi Jha
    Participant

I had been to a spiritual healer recently and he told me that astrology and divination are two different things and astrology does not apply to me. i kept pondering if a person was a star seed would that alter the astrology readings or does it apply only to earth bound souls?

Nirmala Rahul
    Participant

Astrology is not based on constellations but it is based on the planets in our solar system .In fact astrology applies to everyone but not everyone will be able to resonate and reciprocate it. It is mainly considered as the effect the planet has on the people living in this planet. There is something called as Mundane astrology which is used to understand and predict issues like earth quakes,elections, wars, floods. It is said that astrology uses clear mathematical rules

Srinath Seshadri
    Participant

The ones where in the birth date, birth place and time are correlated and are read are found to be every accurate.

Sonali Misra
    Participant

I do believe in the astrology and the effects the planets have on the individual .Astrology is indeed a universal phenomenon but however at some point it gets disconnected from science and the ways in which it is been applied.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.