Astrology

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Vishal Verma
    Participant

I been through my astrology report created by you it has impressive description about my life going’s. From past two year i’m trying my best to survive in this world. But one question always remains in my mind that will she come again. Is she still wants me.i had a beautiful relationship with a girl. She like a soulmate to me. We had perfect bonding. I dont know want happened one day she she decided to move on. She left me with no reason behind. Its been two years without her and i didn’t spends a single day without thinking about her. I just want to know is there any 0.01℅ possibility that she will come back? Or do I have to move on. If i have to move on then why GOD made us a loving creature. Why God gave us feelings. ? I’m to totly confussed please give a way a Manzil lakshaya to go in my life.

Janaki Mohan
    Participant

Vishal – Life’s all about experiences and each experience makes you a better person, provided you are ready to learn from those experiences. Everyone goes through many phases in life, some good and some bad but at the end of the day a person who accepts this and comes out stronger from these experiences succeed. You focus on giving your best in your life in everything you do, everything else will fall in place one day or the other. Remember, you have duties as a human being, as a son, as a brother, as a friend and probably at a later stage as a husband and a father. We all have such duties, perform them to the best of your lives and you will find happiness and inner peace.

This is from the Bhagvad Gita:
    कर्मण्येवाधिकारस्ते मा फलेषु कदाचन।
    मा कर्मफलहेतुर्भूर्मा ते सङ्गोऽस्त्वकर्मणि॥ २-४७

“To work we have the right, but not to the fruits thereof:” Leave the fruits alone. Why care for results? If you wish to help a man, never think what that man’s attitude should be towards you. If you want to do a great or a good work, do not trouble to think what the result will be.

Bizzu45
    Participant

This site said one can get a free astrological report. I was wondering who or what I contact to see this? I am registered and looking forward to seeing my report. Mostly about end of life events, if I will fulfill my soul duties, around what age can I expect to leave and what health conditions will be responsible for my ultimate death.

vishanusharmayk
    Participant

thanks for information

jon777talk
    Participant

Paramahansa Yogananda wrote about astrological influences upon us. The easiest way to deal with all these forces is simply by our daily spiritual practices.

God owns all and controls all. No astrological force can affect us, if we are obedient to God. God holds all the power and can easily nullify whatever these forces might present to us.

So, it goes back to our daily devotion, and, of course, the entirety of our spiritual lives.

If we want to ruin our karma and have horrible karmic influences on our life…by all means lie, cheat, steal and abuse others endlessly. If we want the opposite, we have to work hard to become the very best people we can be.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.