Can our illness be predicted by astrology?

• This topic has 16 replies, 16 voices, and was last updated 2 weeks, 3 days ago by Shreyas Naik.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    Shreyas Naik
    Participant

I am currently doing a research thesis on how much astrology can help us in predicting chronic diseases and if it is practiced often. i would like you to share your experience if you have any.

Aman Singh
    Participant

Yes even I have heard of this. I know there is a branch in astrology called Medical Astrology that strictly deals with the predictions of illness. And it is practiced only by highly trained and experienced individuals. Most of the professional astrologers do not go deep into this aspect due to various legal issues.

Swati Verma
    Participant

I consider that dealing with illness is dangerous, illegal and not ethical for anyone except for a licensed medical profession.

Kunal Nanda
    Participant

A lot of the astrologers shy away from dealing with medical issues due to our litigious culture. But I do have a spiritual guidance who gives me clues often as i am currently medically ill.

Vivek Sinha
    Participant

When I tried reading through this I found out that a person with Crohn’s disease who is born on July 1971 can get its relapse according to the planetary cycle. I believe that this is based on the Morphic fields. Life forms uses this field and forms their own chrono biological processes.

Nirmal Kant
    Participant

Vedic astrology is quite useful in predicting chronic illness. It ‘s accuracy can be upto 80%. But i am not sure as to how many of them follow it strictly.

mail.salenajane
    Participant

While astrology may offer insights into an individual’s personality traits and characteristics, it cannot accurately predict the onset or progression of a chronic disease. Various factors, including genetics, lifestyle choices, and environmental factors, influence the development of chronic diseases.

rajsharma120195
    Participant

Yes, Definitely. A person’s birth chart can provide insights into our overall well-being and potential health tendencies by planetary positions and their influences on different aspects of our lives. It can help identify potential health strengths and weaknesses, guiding us to take proactive measures and maintain a balanced lifestyle for optimal health. You can from consult an astrologer for reading your birth chart.

No, sicknesses can’t be anticipated by soothsaying. Ailments and not set in stone by a blend of elements, including hereditary qualities, way of life decisions, ecological variables, and openness to microorganisms. Crystal gazing is definitely not a deductively approved technique for anticipating or diagnosing ailments. It is fundamental to depend on proof based clinical practices and counsel medical care experts for exact wellbeing appraisals and therapies.

ole777gacor
    Participant

yes

Astrology is not a scientifically proven method for predicting specific illnesses or medical conditions. It primarily deals with the influence of celestial bodies on one’s personality, behavior, and life events. While some people believe that astrology can provide insights into general health tendencies or susceptibility to certain health issues based on the positions of celestial bodies at birth, it is not a reliable or substitute for medical diagnosis or treatment. Medical conditions are best assessed and addressed by healthcare professionals using evidence-based methods and medical science. It’s essential to prioritize medical advice and not rely solely on astrological interpretations for health concerns.

I found the comment content quite interesting

ben.kuhr675
    Participant

Thats so true, we should use both methods to take care of ourself.

ok

jamesvegita
    Participant

nice

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.