Chakra

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Srinath Seshadri
    Participant

I have studied a lot about the chakra. But I don’t see it or feel it. I have done the toe to head exercise, meditated on it but it has not yet happened. Can you tell me where could I have possibly gone wrong ?

Kunal Nanda
    Participant

I think by not worrying about it in the first place and practicing meditation regularly it can help you open the chakras. When you open the chakras you are activating the kundalini energy and it is very important to understand it before you get into it.

Kunal Nanda
    Participant

The chakras are like energy reservoirs. It takes time to build and activate these energy reservoirs before they subsequently start opening the next chakra in sequence. It is also at the same time very important to know how to close these chakras ,as if it is not done properly it can cause various physical and psychological symptoms. One should go extremely slowly with them. Make sure the lower chakras are activated before the higher ones.

Swati Verma
    Participant

From my experience I think its best to work with the aura to start with. The chakras are connected and influence each other really well. They work as one unified system and as a result things can get out of balance if you work on them individually

Janaki Mohan
    Participant

yes i completely agree to it!!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.