Crystals that can deal with out emotions.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Nirmala Rahul
    Participant

I am a very sensitive individual. I get carried away with others emotions and at times it just adds more burden to my already existing problems and feelings. My start sign is Aries. I would like to know if there are any crystals that can protect me from this and help me remain calm and focused.

Radhika Pandit
    Participant

I suggest that you go for a clear quartz. It is considered as a general tonic and helps to mellow down your emotions and keeps you in control. Even the darker stones are considered to be grounding but it is important to cleanse them once in a week with spring water. But don’t worry it is through exploration you will find the correct crystal combo that suits you the best.

Sidharth Trivedi
    Participant

I think Labradorite would be a good choice for you. It helps to control and protect your emotions , strengthen your feelings, makes you feel more secure, keeps you protected and grounded, reduces the anxiety and stress. Wear it regularly and try to make sure it has direct contact with the skin over the third chakra that is the stomach area.

Aman Singh
    Participant

Try out Amethyst,Clear Quartz,Amazonite ,Lepidolite, Quantum. These stones are extremely good in controlling emotions and protecting from the negative effects.

Parvati Mohan
    Participant

I am an Aries and a combination of clear quatrz and lepidolite has really helped me a lot.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.