Do people who are enlightened get angry or have emotional bursts?

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Sidharth Trivedi
    Participant

I had attended a Satsang recently and a very well knowledgeable Guru had come there. It was towards the end of the talk and one of the devotee kept asking him irrelevant questions and even mocked at him . Though the other devotees got a little upset and some of them even started shouting at him, Guruji remained calm throughout the time and kept trying to make him understand in a very peaceful manner. I was quite surprised by this attitude. Would like to know your opinion too.

Vinayak Iyer
    Participant

I would like to quote a proverb here.” The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing”

Neha Dev
    Participant

No one is immune to emotions. What is important is how it manifests and that is what tends to define a person and that is out of choice.” Forgiveness is the greatest weapon because a saint who is so armed is imperturbable. He can give up anger instantly.”

Manisha Arora
    Participant

I think getting angry is good. I am a normal individual and I need to get angry when I see injustice around me , people forced to live in pain and disease. But what I think more important is how I vent out my anger. Will it be a rage or a revenge or will it catalyse within me and help me be better.

Srinath Seshadri
    Participant

Listen to this great explanation by Sadhguru

Karava Visnu
    Participant

I enter my angry when i’m not in peace with myself. In my past i was a toxic…. i late found the cure…with art therapy and my personal vision of india i found peace…. i cried for srila…..

Karava Visnu
    Participant

usually i don’t have burst

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.