Do spirit guides get angry and annoyed?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Rahul Mehra
    Participant

Recently for the past couple of days I feel my spirit guide is angry at me. I am not sure if it is some kind of feeling that I am having. But I feel I have not done anything wrong to make the spirit guide mad at me. So I just wanted to know if such things are possible.

Aman Singh
    Participant

I don’t think that can happen. Spirit guides live in higher realms where in that world feelings like anger and hatred does not even exist. They can and will only give you unconditional love and also helps in your spiritual development.

Vasudevan Nair
    Participant

They need emotions to express anger and hatred and they certainly don’t have them. They only guide you. But there are chances that you feel your spiritual guide is mad at you may be because you might have not heard the guide. It is just a possibility.

Parvati Mohan
    Participant

From my experience what I believe is that if whomever your speaking starts getting angry or annoyed then probably you are channeling into something other than your higher self. Once you start becoming in sync with your guide you will be able to understand their energy. But like i said there are chances of crossing over of channels to occur and you might end up picking up something else which poses as your guide.

mail.salenajane
    Participant

In many spiritual belief systems, spirit guides are seen as beings of higher consciousness who are there to provide guidance, support, and protection to individuals. While they are believed to have emotions, it is typically understood that they do not experience negative emotions such as anger or annoyance.
    Spirit guides are thought to operate from a place of unconditional love, compassion, and understanding, and their purpose is to assist individuals in their spiritual journey without judgment or negative emotions. They are believed to have a higher perspective and to be able to see the bigger picture beyond the limitations of human perception.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.