Friends in the astral plane

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Milind Prakash
    Participant

Some authors have said that it is possible to have friends in the astral world. I have not been able to experience it. I wanted to know if it really does happen and how

Aman Singh
    Participant

Yes ofcourse you can meet a being certainly. Since i am triported I usually run into the same being quite regularly. A friendship can happen but since they are from different dimensions one needs to be careful. It is important to know with whom you tell what as each one can react differently . Some take it in a nice way while some don’t and it can ruin you.

Aaradhana M
    Participant

I did meet a being few days back who was extremely kind and nice. I would wish to meet again. I would like to know if it occurs just by chance or is there a particular way if I want to meet the same being once again.

Swati Verma
    Participant

If you really wish to meet the being, try and place the intention of meeting while holding them in your mind. Usually the higher self will help in the encounter to happen without much effort and say if it does not then probably the time is not right or you might need to strengthen your intention.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.