Heriatge and Raasi connection

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Janaki Mohan
    Participant

I am in quite a dilemma. How is it possible that a father his sons and his grandsons all belong to the the same Raasi. I would like to know how does it happen. Is is just a coincidence or is there some theory behind all of this.

Aaradhana M
    Participant

That again reminds me of another incident. There was this couple who were constantly having issues with each other, the husband kept insulting her but still each time she thought of getting divorced something would crop up and she would let it go. She eventually went and checked her horoscope and it said that these two souls cannot get rid of each other and they have to bear each other. It is said that one’ s karma gets repaid back and one has to go through it till death.

Swati Verma
    Participant

What about those who have committed suicide? What about their karma , does it get over with that life? I would like to know.

Aarushi N
    Participant

Even in Ramayana this holds good. Rama, Bharata, Lakshmana and Shatrugna were all born in the Karka raasi. All the four of them lost their father during the same time. 2 of them spent 14 years of their life in forest exile,another one lived outside the kingdom and the last one wandered trying to protect his kingdom. The unique part is all of them died together on the same day and same time.

mail.salenajane
    Participant

The concept of Raasi, also known as the zodiac sign, is based on the position of the sun at the time of a person’s birth. The sun moves through the twelve zodiac signs over the course of a year, spending approximately one month in each sign. This means that people born within a particular month are said to belong to the same zodiac sign.
    It is possible for a father, his sons, and his grandsons to all belong to the same zodiac sign if they were all born within the same month. For example, if a father was born on April 10th, his son was born on April 20th, and his grandson was born on April 30th, they would all belong to the zodiac sign of Aries.
    It’s important to note that zodiac signs are just one aspect of astrology and are not the only factor that determines a person’s personality or fate. Other factors, such as the positions of the moon and planets at the time of a person’s birth, also play a significant role in astrology.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.