Identity

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Vasudevan Nair
    Participant

I keep wondering we all have a body and a name . Isn’t that more than enough for an identity?. I have heard a lot of people say that” you don’t have a identity of your own”. What do they really mean by that? Should we adapt cultural, religious, sexual identities ?In fact I consider them more harmful

Nidhi Hegde
    Participant

According to me I feel my identity is a culmination of all my achievements, all that I have done in my life so far, my thoughts regarding various aspects, my likes and dislikes. Something to distinguish myself from the others who are around me.

Nirmal Kant
    Participant

Identity helps to understand yourself better and value yourself. It tests the pure conscious of the mind and things that you will not do which you consider to be wrong. At times I wonder its probably those people who don’t have an identity the ones who get stuck at the whims of the marketers.

Nirmala Rahul
    Participant

Every individual surely needs an identity.

Pallavi Jha
    Participant

Our life on this earth is a little more than the spiritual world. Most of us need to work , we need to mingle with people around us in our community . For all this we need an identity, it helps us go a long away and is a mark of respect.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.