Influence my karma

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Radhika Pandit
    Participant

I am very curious and I want to know if my karma in this life can influence my reincarnation? If I try and do good for the people and do the right things can it really alter or is it Just a belief?

Aaradhana M
    Participant

I am someone who believes in the old saying ” as u sow so shall you reap”. May be it is just a belief and it might never happen but at least because of the fear we intentionally will never try to commit mistakes. So in a way i think its a good thing!

Shreya Singhal
    Participant

I believe that our karma has a strong influence on our future.Karma from the body, speech and mind can be very powerful and detrimental.

Milind Prakash
    Participant

It is very important that we grow in our knowledge, wisdom and love in this very life. Live this life doing the right things, being kind to others and empathetic. Do not worry about the next life. Any thing which is done from the bottom of the heart and with a true mind will always find the right path.

Mukul Sharma
    Participant

Yes i must agree with Milind. Like he said I agree that yesterday is the past, tomorrow is the future and so lets live in the now.

mail.salenajane
    Participant

According to many spiritual traditions and belief systems, karma is the sum of an individual’s actions and consequences in this life and can influence one’s reincarnation in future lives.
    The concept of reincarnation suggests that after death, the soul or consciousness is reborn into a new physical form based on the accumulation of karma in past lives. The quality of the soul’s next incarnation can be affected by its accumulated karma, which can include both positive and negative actions. Positive actions like practicing compassion, kindness, and generosity can result in positive karma and a more favorable reincarnation. In contrast, negative actions like cruelty, greed, and dishonesty can result in negative karma and a less favorable reincarnation.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.