is god deaf or are we mute?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Radhika Pandit
    Participant

There are various ways of praying. Some pray loud while others whisper.Some wear shoes while others go barefoot , some go to the religious place after taking a bath while others don’t. So now here comes a question to my mind. Wont god not hear the prayers and sorrows of the poor who are not clean or will he only listen to the prayers of the rich who wear clean clothes and to those who pray loudly .
    I for sure strongly believe that no matter what, even if you scrub your skin with the most expensive body wash, follow every single rule in the holy book but if your heart soul and mind and the love for the Supreme Being is not there ,then rest assured your prayers will always remain as words and get depleted in the ozone or the heavy smoke that encircles us.
    Our prayers indeed needs to be fueled with love, gratitude and the craving to break through the gravitational forces and reach the supreme.
    We need to understand that the power of the prayer does not lie in the attire or the sense of hygiene but it lies in the heart, one’ s spirit , love and the yearning for the Almighty.God for sure isn’t deaf . It is us who have created a lot of rules and unrealistic expectations that we eventually forget the main ultimate goal and purpose of our prayer.
    If we look at it, each religion has created its own rules. Like the Hindus worship the cow but they don’t mind consuming fish or chicken, similarly the Jains refuses to have food prepared from onions as they believe it can hinder their spiritual growth and the Muslims stay away from having pork.Yes of course there would be some reasons why each religion would like to follow their own customs and beliefs but does that really matter. According to me i believe that every time you chant a prayer, forget about everything and only focus on the almighty , let out your thoughts , your prayers to him and he for sure will bless you kindheartedly.

Shreya Singhal
    Participant

An amazing article. It is so true . Sometimes i feel we focus more on the outside world rather than on our prayers. All we need is pure devotion.

Mukul Sharma
    Participant

Beautifully expressed!!

Sidharth Trivedi
    Participant

We first need to remove all the negative energy surrounding us , the attitude that divides and keeps us in duality. Once we achieve this then we can commence our journey in realizing the primordial purity of the true self.

Vinayak Iyer
    Participant

Thanks for sharing this article. A true relationship with God or the almighty is the most important relationship in one’s life. Have complete trust in him. Call his name with a pure true heart and will surely listen to it and bless you. I can say this from my very own experiences.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.