Is the chakra open?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Parvati Mohan
    Participant

I wanted to know how you can see the chakra inside yourself? Anyone who has experienced it please help me.

Keya Patel
    Participant

The best way to is to just feel it. The solar plexus is the power center and I start working with it and it also helps to get power to the other chakras. I usually get a tingling feel in the naval. To strengthen a chakra you can also breathe into it.

Isha Tandon
    Participant

When I meditate for a long while at the end of my meditation I get to see the colours of the chakras. They slowly start filling up the darkness of my closed eyes. It begins with red, orange, yellow,green, blue ,indigo violet and finally white.

Nirmal Kant
    Participant

I can feel my heart chakra open and can also feel someone’s energy more stronger than mine when it is open. I can also feel my root chakra and the tremendous energy down my legs. But I am still not sure about my third eye chakra and the visions that I see.

Radhika Pandit
    Participant

I believe its more of the vibration that you feel rather than physically seeing the colours . As you feel the vibration you are internally able to connect with the colours. Lets say for the throat it is the blue colour, for some it would be the blue sky or the blue ocean. combining colours and vibration can take you to the next level of understanding.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.