Life Path Numbers

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Radhika Pandit
    Participant

I feel that life path and sun signs are quite similar. Sun sign is though just a small part of astrology it is very important and rules our life to a certain extent. My life path is 7. I am a truth seeker. I am in fact the kind of person who really wants to know the reason behind everything that happens around. I also know a couple of people who have their life path number as 5. These individuals always tend to avoid a 9 to 5 job. They get distracted easily or are never satisfied. I would like to know if anyone else has the same opinion. Let this be an open discussion.

Shreya Singhal
    Participant

This is quite interesting and I would surely want to comment. From my own personal experience I can say my life path number is 5 and I am also an Aquarius. Initially I had lot of issues with my job. I kept switching from one job to the other and was never satisfied. I could just not tolerate it until I actually went and did a detailed research about this. But today I can say I am plain lucky .I have very good job at hand and I also have the opportunity to work from home peacefully.

Mukul Sharma
    Participant

My life path number is also 7 but I never thought about it in detail. Yes I feel I can relate to what you have mentioned in your post. Out of my curiosity I would also like to know if this has any relation with the moon and the rising sun and if there are any ways we can alter it.

Sidharth Trivedi
    Participant

My life path number is 9. I am the kind of person who loves being with nature and I realised until recently when I spent a couple of days in a very calm and quiet place filled with mountains, greenery. I did realise I missed out on something important in my life.

johnwilliams140197
    Participant

Embarking on life’s journey with the vibrancy of a Life Path 5, you embody versatility and adventure. Your path is a kaleidoscope of experiences, adapting effortlessly to change. Navigate with curiosity and embrace the unpredictability. In the dance of life, your numerology unveils a dynamic and ever-evolving narrative. You can contact a numerologist from Anytime Astro for deep knowledge about your life path number and how it is going to affect you.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.