Lucid Dreaming

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Srinath Seshadri
    Participant

I it possible to lucid dream consistently?

Keya Patel
    Participant

I do get lucid dreams very often but not consistently but I cannot do it to order.

Vedka A
    Participant

I still find it very difficult to distinguish between lucid dreaming and astral projection. In both the cases we are the conscious observer.

Isha Tandon
    Participant

Try reading a book by Stephen LaBerge AND Howard Reingoldon on “Exploring the world on lucid dreaming”. An excellent book . It gives us various techniques of how to lucid dream and the difference between astral projection. I found it very helpful and interesting.

Vinayak Iyer
    Participant

yes it is but requires quite a lot of practice. Generally you could learn to Lucid Dream with a month of practice, but if you want to experience a long and vivid Lucid Dream, then it will take a minimum of few months of practice. There are various techniques, do your research. there are plenty of online materials available describing the techniques, most of it can be self-learned but one thing that’s a must is practice every single day. I have just listed down the stages of Lucid Dreaming:

Lucid Dreaming is very much a staged process, the ones that matter to you are:
    1) Drive – Cultivate Interest, Build Motivation and set goals
    2) Preparation – Get your Sleep Schedule in order, bring your Dream Recall to at least 2 full Dreams/night, start doing at least daily Reality checks.
    3) Induction – Do hourly RCs, Meditate, work further on your Dream Recall, start one Induction method and stick with it. Do this until you are becoming lucid at least once a week.
    4) Stabilization – Before starting your Dream Adventures spend at least a month just stabilizing and walking around in your dreams to get your Clarity Level up.

It’s important to complete one stage before advancing to the next. Few books you could refer are ETWOLD, Tibetan Yogas of Dream and Sleep, the new Holecek Dream Yoga book etc.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.