Other Zodiac Signs you always Admire

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Vasudevan Nair
    Participant

I am sure all of us would surely like some peculiar traits which might not be there in our zodiac sign but might be there in others. So lets just share it here.
    I am a Virgo and my two favorite are Pieces and Gemini. Pieces ,like the picture shows a pair of fish facing in the opposite direction can be emotionally engaging on one hand and at the same time they are the solitary beings. Gemini are always adaptable and extremely versatile.

Janaki Mohan
    Participant

I am a Capricorn and I always prefer the traits of a Gemini and a Virgo.

Milind Prakash
    Participant

I am a Pieces and I always prefer a Capricorn . I feel there is a mutual blend of these 2 zodiac signs. Pieces embraces the stability provided by a Capricorn. They are extremely warm hearted and I truly admire and appreciate their interest , focus and determination they have in all their chores. And it is said a man or a woman in this zodiac sign is a true gentle person and can never be unpoised. They make the best friend for a dreamy Pieces.

Aaradhana M
    Participant

I am a Libra and I have sure fondness for Pieces. They are usually deep thinkers, friendly, easy, fun to be around, charming and romantic individuals. I can correlate with them very easily.

Radhika Pandit
    Participant

My favorite one has always been the Aquarius and Scorpio. And I don’t like Virgo. I feel they are perfectionist, with attitude and always worrying for the smallest things.

Swati Verma
    Participant

Leo is my all time favorite.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.