Paap Kartari Yoga

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Vinayak Iyer
    Participant

I am quite keen about knowing more about Paap Kartari Yoga and if there are any remedies that can be done for it.

Neha Dev
    Participant

It is believed that Paap Kartari Yoga happens due to insulting of one parents, teachers, and one’s kin and kith. They say that any sin that is related to one’s professional life causes hamming in the tenth house , hurting one’s in laws causes hamming of the 8th house. In other words every house has a specific law and theory attached to it and has its own impact.

Manisha Arora
    Participant

This is what i like about this site. It is informative and so enlightening. Carry on this good work please

Vasudevan Nair
    Participant

I would like to add on even the planets has its own effect. The moon signifies any kind of bad behavior towards a mother while sun signifies ill treatment with the father , Venus signifies any sins done to a wife or a female, Mercury is for sins toward friends, Mars is for cheating siblings, Saturn is for sins done to people who is working for you or to the lower class.

Janaki Mohan
    Participant

Moreover one needs to be aware if Rahu and Kethu are affected. and if so to which house or which planet is affected.

Trump Trump
    Participant

I insulted and mistreated some women and my father.
    Now I have this yoga to the Sun and Venus.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.