Position of head while sleeping

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Kunal Nanda
    Participant

I have heard different people say a lot of things regarding the position of the head while they sleep. Is it really true and does it help?

Vivek Sinha
    Participant

I am someone who believes in Vaastu and have followed it religiously. They say sleeping with your head pointing south helps to increase happiness and wealth while sleeping towards east helps to increase memory and spirituality.

Nirmal Kant
    Participant

This is fascinating. It never struck me so far. May be I should first figure out which is south and east!!

Parvati Mohan
    Participant

It is said that one’s bed is not supposed to be in alignment with the door especially the first feet. According to the olden days theory they believe that it mimics a coffin and how they used to take the body out of the room.

Venugopalan K.V
    Participant

A study conducted by the Himalayan Institute of Medical Sciences, Dehradun has clearly indicated that the best direction to sleep is keeping the head to the North or East directions compared to South or west that improves the quality of sleep as well as keep the blood pressure under control. They have also given proper scientific explanations for this phenomena.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.