Some tips in Fengshui

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Milind Prakash
    Participant

Hello everyone. I have off late started believing in vaastu and fengshui. So please enlighten me about the various things which you follow. I hope it is reliable.

Swati Verma
    Participant

Hi.. Yes i strongly believe and follow fengshui. I can share with you whatever i follow. The east direction corresponds to the eldest son of the family. According to the Chen trigram it depicts the eldest son- and relates to thunder, good fortune and caution . The element for this sector is Big Wood.

Aarushi N
    Participant

Some say that placing a money plant in the east is a very good sign and helps to enhance your fortune. But for those for whom money plant is not suitable even a basil plant is very good.

Shreyas Naik
    Participant

I always prefer to have a basil or a tulasi plant. It not only brings prosperity to the house but also helps to eliminate the pollution and negative energy.

Nirmal Kant
    Participant

This is something that I read upon recently. If there is a room which has 5 corners in the ceiling then it is said that the person who stays in the room will tend to be different from the other members.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.