Stones having a cloudy appearance

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Milind Prakash
    Participant

I have a golden healer quartz which has turned completely cloudy. Initially I thought it would be for a temporary period but now its been quite some time, even my fire and ice crystals have slowly started to change color. I have previously cleaned these stones with selenite but i dint see any improvement. can u give me some suggestions

Aaradhana M
    Participant

Even I have had my stones turning a little bit cloudy. But I m not sure of selenite. I felt it was absorbing too much of negativity when I used them daily. Burying the stones in earth can be helpful. Also if it does not work out try putting the stones outside during the next full moon. Also try running water over them and allow it to soak in salt crystals.I prefer going for the large salt crystals rather than the powdered form which we use daily and then you need to rinse them thoroughly. But just be careful . It is not advisable to use salt crystals on all stones.

Swati Verma
    Participant

Not all stones can handle salt , some of them even cant handle water. So be careful.I believe and I have tried and have been successful in cleansing my stones with sage smudge and full moon . Very effective.

Radhika Pandit
    Participant

You could also fill a bowl with salt and cover it with a cloth in order to protect it from getting scratches followed by warming up the crystals in water or with your own hands to reactivate them.

Neha Dev
    Participant

Thanks for these ideas. Someone of them I have never come across.

Vedka A
    Participant

Brilliant!!!!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.