The Effect Of Saturn

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Vedka A
    Participant

I am currently going through the worst phase of my life and when I consulted I was told that I am going through the Saturn phase of my life and will surely be able to get through it. It is indeed hard for me .

Rahul Mehra
    Participant

The Saturn transit phase is always difficult and hard and one needs to face it. It is surely a task master and makes sure that some work is done. It is said that the first Saturn return usually occurs at the age of 29 – 30 years . The age when you are moving on to a different phase of your life. It is quite natural that during this period a lot of people suffer from relationships, there might be a career change, enough work satisfaction might not be obtained, health issues are common.The overall state of mind can be quite depressing and disturbing .

Keya Patel
    Participant

Yes very true.

Isha Tandon
    Participant

This transit phase is very difficult and depressing , but they say that it is indeed to make one stronger and face the challenges of life. One needs to be brave and learn to face the issues , learn to evaluate life and confront it. During this phase it is important to slow down and not make any decisions in haste as it will make you repent later. The effect of Satrun usually lasts for 2 to 3 years.

Vishal Soni
    Participant

Been through this phase.It was a roller coaster ride I must say. Prayers and regular Pujas helped me a lot during this phase.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.