The Impact of dark beings

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Aarushi N
    Participant

I have heard about the dark beings. Supposedly most of it says that they can harm us , they have a negative impact on us and are bad entities. But I am quite curious and I want to know what exactly do they do and what to expect for.

Kunal Nanda
    Participant

Yes what you have heard is correct. The dark entities do have a negative impact. Like for instance the weaker ones cause sleep issues,increased irritability, mood swings and impact the overall health . And on the other had the stronger ones can physically move objects and can try and hurt you .It is a miserable feeling.

Sidharth Trivedi
    Participant

It is indeed a dreadful experience. I must say I deal with it almost every other night. They completely drain you, ruin the entire sleep and make everything taste so disgusting.

Vinayak Iyer
    Participant

From my experience I feel they can seduce you to do things that you will surely not do otherwise. They tend to even torment you with your past actions and can even scare and hurt you. I have literally experienced all of this. One day i almost got killed and i think it needs to be really powerful to do that.

Parvati Mohan
    Participant

The dark entities for sure have a miserable and negative impact on us and can drain the energy away.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.