VIRGO

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Parvati Mohan
    Participant

What has your opinion and experience with a Virgo been ?

Shreya Singhal
    Participant

Yes i am a Virgo . Like most Virgos I don’t like my faults to be pointed out though i am quite well aware of it. I think we are quite intellectual and not as dreary as we are thought to be and for sure can have a lot of fun too.

Mukul Sharma
    Participant

It is said that Leos don’t get along well with Virgos. Just like fire and earth don’t blend well.

Neha Dev
    Participant

I am a Virgo and I feel I can get along well with other Virgos too. Extremely critical, down to earth individuals , are quite reserved , can get stressed too easily but does not express it. I feel Virgos are quite easy to get along with it but are quite hard to understand.

Janaki Mohan
    Participant

My best Friend for nearly 20 years now is a Virgo. I feel they are very analytical, quite centered and remain a little detached . But once they enter the comfort zone nothing like them. They are extremely spontaneous,and fun to be with. They always have a wall around themselves till they feel they have a bond with you. But once that is created ,they are just awesome people to be with.

rohitahuja2018
    Participant

The nature actually depends whether you are talking about the moon sign or ascendant sign

jimkindman
    Participant

I have 3 friends that are Virgos, I can say the following, they are smart, have good logic and intuition, are very calm and balanced.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.