Your perspective about money

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Pallavi Jha
    Participant

A lot of people have different views and perspectives about money. Some don’t like it but they realise that it is very crucial to survive. For some money motivates them to be better while for some the urge to acquire more money pushes them to do wrong deeds for which they regret later on in life.

Neha Dev
    Participant

Money is like a valuation index. One needs money to survive ,to enjoy certain luxuries in life. But money should not dominate our life and happiness. Money is intermediary. It comes and goes and is a component of the system in which we all live.

Mukul Sharma
    Participant

Like the saying goes money is the root cause of all evils. I completely agree with it. Money is something we cant criticize, yet it controls us and at times can even ruin us. Too much or too less can really destroy an individual if we don’t know how to handle it. Man can surely make money but money cant make a man.

Vinayak Iyer
    Participant

Money can determine your self worth at times but not always. It is like living in a state of non attachment . When you have not enough , you start panicking and getting worried and when you think you have sufficient then you tend to be happy and contented with the luxuries around . It determines a person’s emotional status.

Aaradhana M
    Participant

When is enough money enough?? Isnt there a craving for more always for most of us. The more luxuries we get the more we start demanding and expecting for. Money should never be the reason for our happiness though invariably i know i am wrong at this.

Milind Prakash
    Participant

Money comes and goes and we should not get carried away with it.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.