Your soul

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Mukul Sharma
    Participant

Where does our soul reside? Some say it is right in the middle of the heart while others say it’ s all in the mind. Some believe that its all about how we perceive things.

Sidharth Trivedi
    Participant

A very interesting question to ponder upon. I think the whole meaning of soul is at a completely different and a higher dimension. And the question of “where” does it is exist is quite irrelevant and discrete. But yes if someone has a better understanding please enlighten me on that.

Janaki Mohan
    Participant

Here I Stand and if I shut my eyes, and try to conceive my existence, “I,” “I,” “I,” what is the idea before me? The idea of a body. Am I, then, nothing but a combination of material substances? The Vedas declare, “No” I am a spirit living in a body: I am not the body. The body will die, but I shall not die. Here I am in this body; it will fall, but shall go on living. I had also a past. The soul was not created, for creation means a combination, which means a certain future dissolution. If then the soul was created, it must die.” This is a very and simple quote said by Swami Vivekananda ji… This is my way of answering your question.

Vasudevan Nair
    Participant

According to me I think the mind interacts with the brain on a quantum level and the brain tends to limit its application on a physical level. The universal mind is for the creatures in the world.

Milind Prakash
    Participant

This is totally interesting and it makes read and want to learn and know more and in detail about the soul and the mind.

Karava Visnu
    Participant

hello there i’m francesco from Roma i’m your darkest soul huaaaaa

Karava Visnu
    Participant

it’s how we perceive THINGS! Sometimes they’re very underrated, but in my special case this is forever, i’m with garuda

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.