No products in the cart.
Shiva literally translates to that which is not. The entire galaxy is just a tiny ant in the mighty universe. The rest of it is vast emptiness that is known as Shiva. Shiva is ‘shakti’ or power, Shiva is the destroyer, the most powerful god of the Hindu pantheon and one of the godheads in the Hindu Trinity. Known by many names – Mahadeva, Mahayogi, Pashupati, Nataraja, Bhairava, Vishwanath, Bhava, Bhole Nath – Lord Shiva is perhaps the most complex of Hindu deities. Hindus recognize this by putting his shrine in the temple separate from those of other deities. Mantras and Slokas of Lord Shiva are extremely powerful and are believed to bring good health, prosperity and well-being.
Collection of Shiva Mantras & Slokas
Chanting of Shiva slokas and Mantras is a centuries old technique for attaining inner peace and bliss.The Mantras address to Tryambaka, “the three-eyed one”, an epithet of Rudra who was later identified with Shiva. They are said to create divine vibrations which help connecting one to pure consciousness and also remove the fear of death and other negative thoughts from the heart.
There are many types of Shiva Slokas and Mantras; each serving it’s own purpose and the significance of these Mantras are as follows :
1. Proper recitation of Shiva Slokas, Mantras and Stotrams rejuvenates and bestows one with health, wealth, long life, peace, prosperity and contentment.
2. Shiva Slokas, Mantras and Stotrams have the power to dispel fear and boost a person’s inner potential and strength.
3. Shiva Slokas, Mantras and Stotrams help to cleanse the body, mind and soul of all the stress, rejection, failure, depression and other negative forces that one faces in his daily life.
4. Divine vibrations that are generated during the chanting ward off all the negative and evil forces and create a powerful protective shield against diseases, sorrows, fears etc.
5. One can recite the Shiva Slokas, Mantras and Stotrams anytime in a pure environment with utmost sincerity to discover the happiness and divinity that′s already within.