No products in the cart.
15 Mukhi Rudraksha
- Type of Rudraksha – 15 Mukhi
- Origin of Rudraksha – Nepal
- Shape of Rudraksha – As Depicted
- Treatment of Rudraksha – (None) 100% Natural
- A wearer of Fifteen Mukhi Rudraksha is blessed with never ending wealth and prosperity
- 15 Mukhi Rudraksha is cooperative in treating Skin Disorders as well as struggles faced in Child Birth
A Fifteen faced Rudraksha has 15 natural lines on its surface. It represents Lord Pashupatinath who is incarnation of Lord Shiva. This incarnation of Lord Shiva is said to control the animal instincts of the wearer thereby making him a better human being. This Rudraksha bead helps the wearer to channelise his thoughts in a right direction and remain focused. This Rudraksha enhances the Intuitive Power and the Sixth Sense of the Wearer due to which he is able to make right decisions and take steps in right directions in his life. A 15 mukhi Rudraksha has all the virtues and powers of 14 mukhi Rudraksha and hence the wearer is able to achieve very high levels of Economic and Spiritual Progress.
- A wearer of Fifteen Mukhi Rudraksha is blessed with never ending wealth and prosperity.
- A wearer of 15 mukhi Rudraksha is able to focus his thoughts and act accordingly. Gets bestowed with abstract and lateral thinking, with which he is able to deal wisely and skilfully in extreme situations.
- Fifteen Mukhi Rudraksha increases the Intuitive powers of a person.
- The energy levels of the wearer are increased remarkably thereby enabling him to grow in both the physical as well as spiritual levels.
- 15 Mukhi Rudraksha also protects a person from Evil Eye and gives healing energy for Negativity of all kinds
- 15 Mukhi Rudraksha is also very successful for a danger free child birth and prevents miscarriages as well.
The wearer of the Fifteen Mukhi Rudraksha is able to lead a more Happier, Healthier and Wealthier Life by the blessings of Lord Pashupatinath who is the ruling deity of this Rudraksha. Lord Pashupatinath, an incarnation of Lord Shiva is said to control the animal instincts of the wearer thereby converting him into a generous and compassionate human being.
This Rudraksha is cooperative in treating Skin Disorders as well as struggles faced in Child Birth. It also builds up the Body Chakras thus resulting in a better well mortal of the wearer.
A few Ancient Vedic Texts say that the 15 Mukhi rudraksha is associated with planet Rahu owing to which it is said to nullify the effects in cases where planet Rahu is badly placed in a person’s horoscope or it is in coincidence with good planets or if there is an unpleasant passage of planet Rahu.
WHO MUST WEAR
A 15 mukhi Rudraksha can be worn by Businessmen and people who want to increase spiritual development, lateral thinking power so that they can act in a judgemental way in the worst conditions.
HOW TO WEAR
It can be worn around the neck after worshipping or simply kept in the place of worship.
“Om Namaha Shivaya”