No products in the cart.
2 Mukhi Rudraksha
- 100% Original Nepali Rudraksha
- Two Mukhi Rudraksha is a symbol of “Ardh Nareeshwar“, a combined image of Lord Shiva and Goddess Parvati
- This Rudraksha helps in harmonizing relations between two individuals (Husband-Wife, Father-Son and Friends etc.) thereby making happier and lasting relations.
- A 2 mukhi Rudraksha frees a person from even the sin of a cow slaughter.
2 Mukhi Rudraksha is the symbol of Ardhanareeshwara, the united form of Shiva and Shakti. The 2 Mukhi Rudraksha bead is the symbol of togetherness of Shiva and Parvati. Hence, it promises wealth, happiness and inner bliss.
A 2 mukhi Rudraksha liberates a person from the sin of a cow butcher. It offers a blessing of blissful family, enhanced relationships with all people around as well as getting a perfect match for oneself.
As per Ancient Hindu Texts, Lord Brahma blesses Lord Shiva and Goddess Parvati that they will be so close that they will literally melt into each other. Hence, a combined form of Lord Shiva and Goddess Parvati came into existence in which the half body of the right hand side is that of Lord Shiva while the remaining half body on the left hand side is that of Goddess Parvati. This combined form of Lord Shiva and Parvati is called Ardh Nareeshwar. Therefore, this 2 mukhi rudraksha is also identified as the UNITY Rudraksha as it fetches unity among the people around for its wearer. This Rudraksha helps in balancing relations between two individuals such as Husband-Wife, Father-Son and Friends etc. thereby making them more contented and build lasting relations.
It is also helpful in treating diseases of the left eye, fluid system of the body (the body is 75% water and water is represented by the moon-tide effect), renal failure and the intestinal system. The treatment of diseases like impotency, lack of concentration, fertility issues etc. are also taken care of.
Two mukhi Rudraksha cures the malefic effects of Moon. It helps in soothe the mind, making a person determined, and in making a person to not procrastinate. This bead heals stress, anxiety, depression and negative thoughts. It is especially useful for individuals who have eye problems and a history of hysteria.
WHO MUST WEAR
- One who is seeking good friendship and a better peaceful family life.
- One who wants a good relationship with relatives and co-workers.
- One who is desirous of getting good and suitable match as well as those couples who have difficulty to have kids due to strained relationships between them.