No products in the cart.
5 Mukhi Rudraksha
- Type of Rudraksha – 5 Mukhi
- Origin of Rudraksha – Nepal
- Shape of Rudraksha – As Depicted
- Treatment of Rudraksha – (None) 100% Natural
A five Mukhi Rudraksha has got 5 natural lines (mukhas) on its surface. The ruling deity of this Rudraksha is Lord “Kalagni” a form of Lord Shiva. This is a most commonly found Rudraksha & it destroys the “Bad Karmas” of the present life, thereby making the wearer pure and his mind become peaceful and calm.
- It helps you work out your life’s problems and difficulties
- It helps you build up leadership qualities and come out of shyness or apprehensiveness.
- It fills you with immense confidence and enhances intellect and self-awareness.
- It helps in removing negative energy from your environment and keeps you bold.
Paanch Mukhi Rudraksha is a symbolof Rudra Kalangi and is supposed to awaken our higher selves meaning “Upa guru”. It contains the blessings of five forms of Lord Shiva i.e Saddyojat, Tatpurush, Aghor, Vamdev and Isshan. This Mala will protects you from all kinds of diseases and gives mental peace and happiness.
It helps in curing diseases related to respiratory system and takes care of diseases associated with thyroid gland. It also gives a huge relief from Asthma. It helps you control your temper and is believed to have healing and soothing effect on people with high blood pressure.
The planet Jupiter is associated with this rudraksha. It helps in removing the malefic effects of planet Jupiter. Wearing a Paanch Mukhi Rudrakhsha Mala saves you from accidental death. This 5 Mukhi Rudraksha mala controls the five elements in a human body – fire, water, air, sky and Earth. And, it also destroys the five main sins of a human – lust, anger, greed, attachment and ego.
WHO MUST WEAR
Those who are preparing for competitive exams must wear this rudraksha. Also students, teachers, scholars, writers, researchers, journalists must wear this as it is highly beneficial for them.
HOW TO WEAR
This 5 mukhi rudraksha must be worn after performing pooja on Thursday.
“OM HREEM NAMAH”
“OM NAMAH SHIVAYA”