No products in the cart.
Gauri Shankar Rudraksha
- Type of Rudraksha – Gauri Shankar
- Origin of Rudraksha – Nepal
- Shape of Rudraksha – As Depicted
- Treatment of Rudraksha – (None) 100% Natural
- A Symbol of Shiva and Parvati
- Gauri Shankar Rudraksha enhances the relations between the wearer and his/her partner
Two naturally joined Rudrakshas are recognized as Gauri Shankar Rudraksha. It symbolizes a shared form of Lord Shiva and Goddess Parvati. A very powerful Rudraksha for getting better the relations between husband-wife, family unit and acquaintances, and is well thought-out as a best Rudraksha for creating peace and happiness in the family.
- This Rudraksha enhances the relations between the wearer and his/her partner, acquaintances and relatives.
- This Rudraksha helps husband and wife improves their relations and helps them to get to know about the likes and dislikes of each other well.
- With this Rudraksha, all the pains, misery, and other possible obstacles of the wearer are destroyed.
- This Rudraksha should be worn by bachelor persons to get a proper match in their Life.
The combined blessings of Lord Shiva and Goddess Parvati are sprinkled upon the wearer of this Gauri Shankar Rudraksha and hence he is able to show his life a better and more contented, Healthier and a richer way.
Gauri Shankar Rudraksha is best used for the healing of diseases like sexual problems, behavioural disorders etc. A Gauri Shankar Rudraksha perks up the relationship and understanding between Husband-Wife, Father-Sun or any relationship between two persons like friends.
The ruling planet is Planet moon for this rudraksha that is epitome of peace and tranquility.
WHO MUST WEAR
People who wish for to hit upon an appropriate companion for marriage should wear this Rudraksha. Marriage pairs who are not blessed without a child should also wear this Rudraksha. Those people who want to enhance Peace, Harmony and Understanding within family or even outside family should wear this Rudraksha.
The Gauri Shankar Rudraksha can be worn around the neck or it can be kept in the place of pooja.
“Om Gauri Shankaraye Namaha”