No products in the cart.
Pashupatinath Temple is postioned on the eastern part of Kathmandu and is regarded as the most sacred temple of Lord Shiva. Muktinath is a great pilgrimage site, situated 18 km to the northeast of Jomsom at an altitude of 3800 m. The temple is dedicated to Lord Vishnu. This is considered as the most sacred yatra and lots of pilgrims take bath in the ice-cold water. This yatra, takes you to several places of tourist attractions and great significance.
- Explore all the major tourist attractions
- Darshan at the Muktinath and Pashupatinath Temple
- Enjoy the sunrise paragliding in Pokhara.
- Visit to the Manakamana temple by cable car
- Full day excursion to Guhewari temple, Swayambhunath stupa and the Boudhanath stupa in Kathmandu
Day 1 – Gorakhpur
Soon after the arrival at Gorakhpur, our tour representative will assist you with the transfer to the hotel. In the evening head towards Gorakhpur Temple for Darshan, followed by the overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 2 – Gorakhpur – Pokhara
Post breakfast, leave for Sunouli by road. Enjoy sightseeing at Sunouli. Then resume with the drive towards Lumbini, the birth place of Lord Buddha. The World Heritage Site has lots to cherish, which include Bodhi tree and pond, Ashokan Pillar, Pillar Edict of Aśoka, Lumbini Garden, Eternal Peace Flame, Burmese Lokamani Cula Pagoda and Chinese Maitreya Temple. Further move towards Pokhara, the Lake City, followed by the overnight stay.
Day 3 – Jomsom
In the morning, wake up early to board a flight to Jomsom. Once you reach Jomsom, take a drive forward to Muktinath by jeep. After Darshan, fly back Jomsom, followed by the overnight stay at hotel.
Day 4 – Pokhara
After the breakfast, fly back to Pokhara from Jomsom. On reaching, relax for some time and step out for some sightseeing tour of Pokhara. Pokhara is comprised of some fascinating places to visit, which include Poon Hill, Peace Temple, Phewa Tal – the second largest lake of Nepal, International Mountain Museum, Begnas Lake and Barahi temple. Further, enjoy sunrise paragliding in Pokhara, followed by the overnight stay at Pokhara.
Day 5 – Kathmandu
After the breakfast, head towards Manakamana temple for Darshan from Kathmandu. Take a cable car ride of 15-20 mins to reach the temple. After Darshan, drive back to Kathmandu for overnight stay.
Day 6 – Kathmandu
After the breakfast, proceed to Pashupatinath Temple for Darshan. The temple is positioned on the banks of river Bagmati and has been declared as the World heritage site by UNESCO. Some of the other major attractions include the visit to Guhewari temple, Swayambhunath stupa and the Bouddhanath stupa. Overnight stay at the hotel in Kathmandu.
Day 7 – Departure
After the breakfast, move to Gorakhpur via Sunouli. After reaching the Airport, board a flight for your onward journey.
- Accommodation in three-star hotel on BB plan
- All surface transportation by Deluxe coach
- Sightseeing by conducted coach
- Flight Ticket for the route Pokhara-Jomsom-Pokhara
- Sharing Jeep for the route Jomsom-Muktinath-Jomsom and ACAP fees
- Extra service tax at 3.63% of the total bill amount
- Any other meal expenses or arrangements unless specified in the features
- Personal expenses such as drinks, telephone, laundry bills and so on
- Tips and porter, Guide charges, monument entrance fee or any airfare
- Any additional expenses incurred due to any flight delay or cancellation, weather conditions or any other technical faults