Education

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Aaradhana M
    Participant

Is education all about getting first rank in school or cracking the IIT exam and finally making tones of money. I consider education as an elevation from the mundane to the divine. We create so much of a hue and cry when we see someone has violated a particular rule or not followed a proper conduct or moral value.
    Though we all go to the best schools and get educated I feel the real purpose of education is not fulfilled. The main purpose does not lie in cramming a lot of information in your little brains but the real purpose lies in the purification of the soul , to distinguish between what is right and wrong and to follow the correct path. This is something we all need to really think about and i m sure we ll find a way out of the rat race we have been running behind.

Swati Verma
    Participant

So true i agree to this. Education has become like a competition but the real purpose of it lost. At times i wonder why some doctors behave so ruthless. May be it is because they have lost the value of empathy and probably it is not their fault. It is just the way the world and people surrounding them have made them to be .

Aarushi N
    Participant

very nice!

Shreya Singhal
    Participant

So true. I agree to it.

Aman Singh
    Participant

If we recollect in ancient days education was mainly transformation of knowledge from the Vedas, Upanishads, Puranas from the Gurus to Shishyas in order to understand the relationship of man with nature and and with his fellow beings and to follow the path of righteousness. But today it has all changed .It is all about learning in multiple institutions, acquiring higher degrees . People today indeed have become more materialistic and lost the pure divinity within them.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.