Feeling and Seeing aura

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Milind Prakash
    Participant

During the course of my life I have learnt to see the and appreciate the aura of different objects in my house . For instance if I look at a particular object which is blue in colour and later turn away I can see its aura. But i really want to know how to see people’s aura. Please suggest.

Aman Singh
    Participant

I have learnt to see people’ s aura from a very young age. People are born with a colour. Initially I found it difficult. I usually stare above their head. It begins as a greyish blur and eventually it turns up into light colours. i have tried it on my hand a lot of times as it is much easier.

Nidhi Hegde
    Participant

With me I have rarely been able to appreciate the colours. I stare past something for a while and I usually see a second layer or an etheric layer. But once just once I have seen an aura in all its colours and also chakras. It was a great experience.

Rahul Mehra
    Participant

Like we all know matter is composed of energy. These forms tend to radiate energy. In order to appreciate and process the deeper levels of information we need a sensory apparatus of a wider range. Some of them are able to focus their energy and perceive and feel things better.

Parvati Mohan
    Participant

The only times i think i am able to see an aura is when people stand in front a white or a yellow background.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.