Kakaradi Kali Sahasranama Stotram related

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    sunilcartoons
    Participant

In the phalashrhuthi part of Kakaradi Kali sahasranaamam, there are many stanzas which state that if the uninitiated ones chant it, undesirable things happen. They state that one has to take kramadeeksha only. I have my own doubts about authenticity of these stanzas. Anyone with Sanskrit expertise can add such stanzas to the original texts, scaring the hell out of those sadhaks who want to chant this sahasranaamam on their own. Now, if I want to take kramadeeksha, they throw a pretty complicated procedure at me, also demanding money. I have had such an experience in the past. So I seek advice of learned people here with regard to this. Because I really need to chant Kakaradi Kali sahasranaamam. I prefer to do it in the simplest possible manner.

arume2010
    Participant

U can chant it …its name of maa kali …. Life is itself uncertain ..but maaa kali never punish anyone who chat her names …so chant it with believing maa .I m doing it now a days as I need help of maa …I stopped doing it befire 7 years ago due to lack of time .but I started chating it

sunilcartoons
    Participant

Thanks a lot for this very helpful advice! 🙂

arume2010
    Participant

Welcome … Don’t have any bad intention n don’t misutize the power of Kali maaa.. if u r good , Kali MAA is same as Laxmi n saraswati Devi ..

sunilcartoons
    Participant

Thanks much for the concerns. Whatever siddhis/blessings Maa bestows upon me will be used with utmost care and caution for my overall progress in life without harming innocent beings.

Shreevesh Saraswat
    Participant

Firstly the stotra itself says to get a krama diksha then how can a sadhak chant it without diksha ? do you even know what will be those unimagined consequences ? people blindly start reading it by seeing the powerful phalshruti. one has to daily worship Guru,Ganesh,Vishnu,Bhairav,Sadashiv,Durga and then Maa Kaali. If a person is not Krama dikshit sadhak and still proceeds with Maa Kaali upasana then many horrific and negative happenings are seen in that person’s life.

sneha.jaiswal0406
    Participant

Shreevesh Saraswat ji, i do not agree with you, maa kali WILL never punish you for reading her 1000 names,
    we all her children, if you are reading for yr own gud with no intentions of harming any other person,
    Bewakoof bann ke jao maa ki sharan mein, jab baccha bada ho jata hai to maa usse godi se utaar deti hai,
    this isi tarah bacche, bhole aur nadaan bann ke jao maa ke paas, wo apne bacche ka kabhi anisht nhi karegi, haan agar wo chahti hai ke tum
    uski koi bhi puja paath na kro to wo tumhe khud sahi raasta dikhayegi lekin anisht nahi karegi

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.