Lakshmi mantra

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Sai Lahari Potu
    Participant

I have recently started chanting Lakshmi mantra 1 posted in this website. I was supposed to chan5 the mantra 125,000 times in 72 days while doing pooja during recitation. I couldn’t do pooja and I couldn’t also perform havan because I left the practice in the middle due to my mental health issues. I do not know if I promised god to chant again but do I have to chant the mantra again? If I decide to chant again, can I just chant without pooja and havan. I don’t have any desire but I accidentally started and my mental health problem is making me more guilty for not chanting. Can you please tell me the restrictions or procedures that I have to follow? Also, is it ok for me to not Chant the mantra again? Will it have any negative effects?

Temple Purohit
    Keymaster

Dear Sai, please do not worry or have any feeling of guilt for stopping midway. That feeling is what is troublesome, not the fact that you had to stop chanting midway. Mantras help us focus and the vibrations have a lasting effect on us. You can very well chant without pooja and havan. I hope whatever mental problems you have is a minor blip that you will tide over soon. Please speak to someone, it always helps. Don’t worry about the negative effects, try and sort out all your problems first. I hope you do sort out all your problems at the earliest.

sharmaakshay19101
    Participant

hey
    don’t stop in midway
    do it and may god solve your problems

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.