MEDITATION

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Radhika Pandit
    Participant

I have been practicing meditation for years but I still face problems. Though I relax I find it difficult to visualise and see it just behind my eye lids. I know I’ m thinking but I m not able to visualise it.

Janaki Mohan
    Participant

Donot worry there are many objects to meditation and you can try different methods. You should realise that it is important that the object you visualise always remains. It really does not matter whether you see it behind your eye lids or not.

Swati Verma
    Participant

May be I can suggest some simple techniques. You can start a breathing technique concentrating on each breath coming through the nostril and coming out through the mouth. Try to breath naturally and don’t try to force yourself to take deep breathes. It is simple and effective.

Shreya Singhal
    Participant

I have been meditating for many many years. Even now i don’t use guides, channeling or crystals. I try to get it naturally from inside. I make sure I don’t force things and allow it to flow freely from inside. Everything has its own time and way of doing.

Daneen Kareem
    Participant

yr6u

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.