What does my birth date signify?

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Aarushi N
    Participant

I was born on September 23rd 1969 at 4.44 pm. I’m very keen to know if does signify or have any impacts?

Milind Prakash
    Participant

Dear friend, I believe that all of us have up and downs in our life. If we have a life with only good things happening then it becomes boring but on the contrary a little bit of challenges in our life will help us to become strong and will mould our personality and character to a great extent.

Nidhi Hegde
    Participant

In relation to angel numbers , I can say that 444 means you are surrounded by angels. Good luck !!

Nirmala Rahul
    Participant

If you are extremely keen then there are several websites that gives a detailed evaluation of your natal chart. It gives a lot of information . I think it’s worth a try.

Neha Dev
    Participant

Surely the day , date and time that we are born can influence. But more important is the way we are ready to face the challenges in our life and are ready to take things the way it comes. I feel its better to avoid and have any pre conceived notion about our life pattern.

johnsonrebecca478
    Participant

I was.born on 28/12/1999 at 7 am. what does it say about my life

j_ajoor
    Participant

If you want to believe in astrology you should also believe that sincere prayers sure bring down the obstacles predicted in your chart. For that you should consult a good astrologer who can help you overcome the obstacles. I have been to some astrologer who are after money, and not helping me in any way. But, I found Swami Brahmananda from New York who was able to help me with my chart. He does charge fee to read your chart, but is v.good, if you give correct date and time of birth. He is well versed in Mantra Shastras besides astrology and numerology, and that is how he was able to help me with the prayers based on my chart. He also built a 21 feet Saneeshwara temple in India.
    Another good point to talk about him..He knows in and out about Hinduism. Try ask him any questions about Hinduism, he will have a clear answer with logical explanations. He gave a big speech about Hinduism in United Nations.

jj_33486
    Participant

December 04,1964
    Lapaz Iloilo city ,philippines 4:32am

jj_33486
    Participant

Can you give me his website swaami bramanandha thanks

j_ajoor
    Participant

Sorry, I don’t know the website ..I don’t think he has any websites ..

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.