No products in the cart.
12 Mukhi Rudraksha
- Type of Rudraksha – 12 Mukhi
- Origin of Rudraksha – Nepal
- Shape of Rudraksha – As Depicted
- Treatment of Rudraksha – (None) 100% Natural
- 12 Mukhi Rudraksha is also said to represent “12 Jyotirlingas” as well as twelve forms of “Aditya” i.e. Lord Sun.
- The wearer of a Twelve Mukhi Rudraksha becomes Energetic, Brilliant, Radiant and Strong like Lord SUN.
Twelve Mukhi Rudraksha is also known as ‘Dwadashi-aditya. This Rudraksha is sanctified with the powers of Terah Mukh. It also includes the powers of four faced Brahmma, Tri (three) Mukh Vishnu, Chah (six) Mukhi Shankar. The wearer of this Rudraksha achieve merits equivalent to the donating 108 cows.
- It gives sparkle, luster, luminosity, youthfulness, liveliness and astoundingly effective.
- It pacifies the negative influence and afflictions of the Sun.
- It makes the wearer fearless and free from trouble.
- It gives self-power.
- Eliminates your past sins
- It provides freedom from sin of animal killing
Twelve mukhi Rudraksha symbolizes Lord Surya, the giver of life, which symbolizes our conscious mind. The Sun reflects the present or the “here and now” and the 12 mukhi rudraksha helps us to understand the importance of “Now”. It teaches that you have utmost prospective is only in the now. The sun teaches us lessons of inducing our self-power by not giving power to others.
It regulates the functioning of the Digestive system. The Barah mukhi rudraksha also treats stomach, pancreas, and liver ailments, Indigestion, Diabetes and Irritable Bowel Syndrome. It releases stress, worries, suspicion and anger.
The ruling planet for 12 mukhi Rudraksha is Sun. This Rudraksha helps in creating a powerful aura around the wearer and malefic effects of the Sun are controlled. Those who cannot get a genuine Ek Mukhi Bead should wear a 12 faced bead as this bead is similar to effects to the one faced Rudraksha bead.
WHO MUST WEAR
It is very good for people having low self-esteem, confidence and motivation in life. Businessmen, households, politicians, managers, leaders and public administrators who aspire to achieve greater success name, fame, and abundance in their respective fields must use this.
HOW TO WEAR
It is advisable to wear this Rudraksha either on Sunday or Monday and to wear this Rudraksha only in the neck.
“SRI SURYAYE NAMAH”
“AUM KRAUM SRAUM RAUM NAMAH”