No products in the cart.
14 Mukhi Rudraksha
- Type of Rudraksha – 14 Mukhi
- Origin of Rudraksha – Nepal
- Shape of Rudraksha – As Depicted
- Treatment of Rudraksha – (None) 100% Natural
- A Symbol of Lord Shiva
- A Fourteen Mukhi Rudraksha awakens the power of intuition and sixth sense of the wearer by strengthening the Ajna Chakra.
The 14 Mukhi Rudraksha is also known as a Divine Gem (Dev Mani ). This Rudraksha is considered to have come directly from the eyes of Lord Shiva who himself wears this bead. Fourteen Mukhi Rudraksha triggers the Ajna Chakra located between the two Eyebrows thereby giving the wearer an ability to visualize the future so that he is able to make correct decisions.
- A Fourteen Mukhi Rudraksha stimulates the power of sixth sense of the wearer by strengthening the Ajna Chakra.
- This Rudraksha is also said to bequeath the power of anticipating the future actions by instinct.
- A Fourteen Mukhi Rudraksha protects its wearer against Evil spirits and Black Magic.
- It helps in improving your latent potential.
The ruling deity of the 14 Mukhi Rudraksha is Lord Shiva and the wearer of this Rudraksha is blessed by both the Shiva and the Shakti. his present and his future also becomes brighter because of the power of Lord Shiva.
14 mukhi Rudraksha helps in curing diseases of Epilepsy, Dumbness,Weakness, Impotence, Abortion, Arthritis, Purification of sperms, flow of ojas ( divine energy ), Increase in Secretions of Eight Chakra, Paralysis, Stomach Ache, etc.
The symbol of 14 Mukhi Rudraksha is ” Saturn and Mars “. Hence, this rudraksha is very helpful to pacify the harmful effects of planet Saturn and mars. It should be worn by any person who is undergoing major or minor affliction of Saturn and mars.
WHO MUST WEAR
People who are in Business, Politics, and Administration must wear the 14 mukhi rudraksha since it not only augments their spontaneous influence but also makes them take the right decisions which are necessary for the above fields of work. People undergoing Saturn Sade Sati or Small Panoti should also wear this Rudraksha.
HOW TO WEAR
A 14 Mukhi Rudraksha can be worn around the neck or it can be kept in the pooja room.